BHARTIYA SOCIETY FOR SOCIO-ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT IN GLOBAL ARENA
Bhartiya Society for Socio-Economic Development in Global Arena(“Bhartiya Society”) is a non- profit making organization registered under the (Indian) Societies Act, 1860.
Primary objective of Bhartiya Society is to improve the socio economic conditions of the country and act as a body that contributes and takes direct initiatives towards ensuring unity, representation and legal support to NRIs/PIOs on all matters.
- Single Window Service to NRIs/PIOs for all types of legal support.
- Unite NRIs /PIOs
- Representation and a joint common platform
- Legal Support to Investors particularly in Real Estate
- Promote bilateral /multilateral trade relations.
- Conferences and Seminars (National & International)
- Publication of Eyelid-Global India
- Support/Assistance/Development for Old age homes Programs
- Support/ Development to the programs which are related to upliftment of social and economic condition
- File and support – Public Interest Litigation (PIL)
- Legal Advisory Services
- Unity and representation
- Online discussion to provide legal advice& legal support
- Complimentary (primary)legal advice, taxation Information and Advice and overall advises
- Concessional fees for all representation in legal matters and for other services
- Concessional participation fees for seminars/ conferences organized by the society on NRI related problems, investments etc.
- Connectivity & strong Joint Voice against any wrong anytime anywhere.
- Advice on Investment
- Advice & active support for real estate.