Mr. Alok Sinha-President, ASC(Solicitors and Advocates)
The President and founder of the firm, Mr. Alok Sinha has qualified law in 1973 and is a practicing Advocate in Hon’ble Supreme Court of India (the apex court). Mr. Sinha has experience of 32 years in the field of law. He is a lawyer of repute and stature and dealt with most reputed companies of India- Tata, HCL, Moser Baer, DLF, BPL, EROS, HP, OMAXE, VOLTAS, WHIRLPOOL, MOBIL, etc. to name a few. Various multinationals seek his expert opinion on various important issues. Therefore firm enjoys Mr. Sinha’s stature and besides regular corporate matters like opening office in India, drafting of joint venture, acquisition agreement etc, the firm is also effective in providing match making partner/ locating strategic alliance, follow up and representation with Government of India or any other incidental work related to investment or legal guidance in India. Mr. Sinha is actively involved in advising numerous multinational clients on various aspects of their investments in India. Mr. Sinha has a vast experience in the areas of Regulatory approvals, corporate advisory, joint ventures, foreign collaborations, Project Finance, Infrastructure Projects, Employment Laws etc. He has been very closely involved with infrastructure project deals and has played a pivotal role in the area of Power, Ports and Airports projects. He possess special expertise in assisting foreign clients on their entry strategy and has been instrumental in advising numerous multinational corporations on setting up a business presence in India and providing continuous legal support to various clients on Business Law issues. Mr. Sinha is deeply involved in foreign investments at a very high level and therefore ICEX (The investment body of Spain) itself has contacted for arranging Match making and legal support by ASC to materialize the deal. Malta Enterprise (Govt. body of Malta for bringing investments in Malta) met personally to divert investments to their country in sector of Healthcare and Biotech. Top Management Consortium, Pune has approached Mr. Sinha to support and to find match making partners and bring investments in Pune. Mr. Sinha’s work in the field is appreciated by various Ministries, Government Authorities etc. at various levels in the field of investments and assured him all their support in all the ventures for the betterment of India. Mr. Sinha’s work is also appreciated and supported by Planning Commission of India (an apex body) and International Labour Organisation (A UN agency), at various ventures / conferences organized by Bhartiya Society under able Presidentship of Mr. Alok Sinha.
He has been involved in an advisory capacity in various government initiatives. Mr. Sinha has been invited at various forums to deliver lectures at National and International Conferences on different topics dealing with Investments in India like:
- Chaired the session of “Housing & Real Estate Finance, FDI, Taxation, Legal and Regulatory Issues” in the National Conference “ Affordable Housing for All” organized by NERDCO on April 21 & 22, 2008 at India Habitat Centre, India
- Chief Guest at “Invest in India” conference organized by India International Business Forum at London, United Kingdom
- Chief Guest at “NRI Legal & Investment Issues” conference organized by Ilford Association, at Ilford, United Kingdom
- Chief Guest Event on “India an Investment Destination” Organized by Global Business Forum on January 28, 2008 at Los Angeles, United States of America
- Chief speaker in International Conference on Arbitration and Employment laws, organized by Bhartiya Society on October 26, 2007 at New Delhi, India
- Bhartiya Society, supported by Planning Commission of India on April 8, 2006 at New Delhi, India Chief Speaker in National Conference on Corporate & Labour Laws, organized by Bhartiya Society.
- Chief Speaker on “Employment Laws and Contract Labour” in the International Conference on Foreign Investments and related Corporate Laws organized by Bhartiya Society supported by Planning Commission, Japanese Trade External Organisation on February 13, 14, 2005 at Mumbai, India
- Chief Speaker on “Invest in India” in the National Conference on Industrial and Corporate Laws organized by ICPS supported by International Labour Organization(ILO) on October 13th and 14th 2003 at Mumbai, India.
He is also:-
- Member – Bar Council of Delhi(Capital of India)
- Life Member – Supreme Court Bar Association of India
- Life Member – International Law Institute (ILI)
The founder of ASC has been instrumental in the success of several prestigious conferences to augment and enhance multilateral trade relations besides being invited by various country/states to encourage & facilitate the inflow of investment with legal support.