About the Magazine
Eye Lid Global India, a quarterly publication of the Bhartiya Society is largely circulated amongst various NRI’s / PIO’s association across the world and to the members of Bhartiya Society. The magazine covers various important articles for the NRIs and foreign investors based on legal system and incentives offered to them, recent amendment or news effecting NRIs, PIOs and foreign investors. The main focus areas of the magazine are under mentioned:
- The legal case laws relevant to NRIs/PIOs about succession, mutation, inheritance, dowry, marriage, taxation, visa etc.
- The latest amendments, modification and enactments by parliament.
- Knowledge and legal information about concerned laws.
- Relevant social and cultural information
- Political scenario
- Opinion of lawyers on various relevant topics and articles.
- Investment opportunities in India and abroad.
- Articles from UK and Indian lawyers about concerned laws, its development and applicability.
- An expert column where any member of the society can put forth any of his query for which the advice would be rendered free of charges in next edition.
- Social information about India
- Political information about India
- News that matters.